Friday, January 16, 2015

F--K ME Hard With a Vengeance

So between yesterday and the day before, three separate posts went up, and none of them were in finished form. To that end, I can only claim being very busy, believing the posts were set for way later in the month, and a surprising (if dumb) minor injury.

Anyway, soon, some brief thoughts on the Oscar noms will go up at Man, I Love Films. Also, I have reviews for The Immigrant and The Twisted Death of a Lonely Madman almost ready, and probably more lengthy Oscar thoughts to follow, in addition to further reviews for 2014's big films.

Sorry, everyone! More to come soon...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts on The Immigrant, though personally it will be near the bottom of my 2014 list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many reasons to love you, and you've just given me one more...

      Delete

Chime in!