Friday, January 23, 2015

Reviewing with Others, Pt. 77: The Twisted Death of a Lonely Madman

My last several off-site reviews have all been movies that were sent to me - with the exception of Coherence, which I actively sought out, I was in a slightly more passive position of having people explain to me why I might want to check out a movie about Ai Weiwei, Greenwich Village's role in folk music history, or particle accelerators.

Finally, I get back to a reviewing with others entry about something I've been eager for: Will' Terran's second film, The Twisted Death of a Lonely Madman. I provided several updates here about the film's progress, and I've had the DVD on hand since around Halloween, but my schedule has only just now allowed me to complete my review. If you'd like to read it, please go here, to Man, I Love Films...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!