Friday, September 20, 2013

The Twisted Death of a Lonely Madman Site Goes Live

Two months ago, I wrote about the teaser trailer for writer/director Will' Terran's forthcoming film, The Twisted Death of a Lonely Madman. I'm happy, then, to share a little more news about it today.

If you read my review, you'd know that I was very excited by Mr. Terran's prior movie, Id-iology. Even in the RwO post for it, I noted that the picture was difficult and thought-provoking. Given the ugly nature of the personalities and relationships on-screen, I might've simply felt repulsed by the subject matter, but it was instead rewarding because I could envision the artist's hand behind it all.

While tTDoaLM won't be out until 2014, anyone who's as curious and eager for Terran's next work can learn more by going to the film's official website, which went live 9 days ago.

The teaser trailer I embedded a while back is there, as is a new behind the scenes video. I found that latest addition very interesting, and am tempted to include it here - I'm also a photographer, and I think the black and white footage looks beautiful... But you should just check out the site for yourself, which also contains production notes, an official synopsis, and some images (including an impressive poster, which you know has become a pet topic here). I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!