Monday, August 27, 2012

Reviewing With Others, Pt. 16, sorta: Top 10 Indie Films

At 9:30AM EST today I'll have a different kind of entry on the Man, I Love Films site - a list. Those guys and gals love to do weekly lists, and I was given a chance to pitch one.

Yet I didn't have a really inspired idea on hand, so I kept it simple, which I us often just as good as being. I write indie film reviews for the site, so I stuck with that. Now you can read my latest post, Top 10 Indie Films of the Last 25 Years.

It was a tough group to put together, but I had a lot of fun writing this. Some of my very favorite films made it in, including two I've reviewed here already. I hope you like reading it, and feel free to comment about my choices here or on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!