Friday, June 29, 2012

Reviewing with Others, pt. 7: Good Virus

June has been a banner month. I didn't just break 50,000 hits over the last 3 years, I'm already nearing 52k! I also broke 4,000 hits/mo for only the second time in this blog's history (last month was the first).

I think I kept a nice pace this month, and I think my posts had a good variety. May's 25 entries took a lot of work (and an assist from DJ), but they were helped by the fact that I declared it Fan-made Gem Month. June's 17 entries were more manageable, and I had at least one entry per week that showcased some in-depth/more thoughtful writing..

Finally, I should note that though I only covered They Live here, I did review 1 movie per week over at the Man, I Love Films site. I will be keeping that same pace during July, and as well as writing one Gem and one Question every week. Any thoughts on that?

Today, in this final June post, I'm linking to my latest bout of reviewing with others...

Last week, I saw Good Virus, a documentary about happiness, its ability to spread, and how it can improve health, outlook, and society as a whole. I liked the movie (the site requires me to give it a score, so 3/5 hearts, sigh) - liked it enough that I wanted more out of this fairly-short picture. My thoughts are up now at Man, I Love Films. Read, enjoy, let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!