Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Final Romney Fan-made Gem: T2 Version

There was no way I could possibly not post this. It's bloody hysterical. Whoever made it deserves a hug, a high-five, and a cash prize. I like it so much, I don't care that it kinda does fit the width of my pages...

It's not just some political insult or mockery - this is actually a valid observation about what might be the real situation behind closed doors. I'm also so impressed because I myself wouldn't have thought to do this - as either a joke or as commentary - for any political event, whether I had personal feelings on the matter or not.




Ryan's real-life position may well be like little Johnny Connor's: Romney is done, because the modern political party attitude will just focus on the fact that he didn't deliver; it won't matter to them and folks like Rove whether they really liked his message or thought he had the ability to lead the country into a brighter future. Also, Romney said that mean thing about minorities after he lost, so...

Meanwhile, Ryan, as the VP nom, won't bear the blame for any failure, and he'll move on into the uncertain future.

And James Cameron will remain incredibly popular; it just has nothing to do with the election. See, T2 ties right in to these events so neatly.
I know now why you cry. But it is something I can never do... I cannot self-terminate. You must lower me into the steel. Good-bye.
-The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, man! Yeah, my sides were aching I laughed so hard, and it's amazing that it's sloppy but still works so well. I posted this on 2 other sites, but I had to have a copy on my own, too.

      Delete

Chime in!