Sunday, November 4, 2012

Reviewing with Others, Pt. 26: We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists

I just watched and reviewed We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists, an indie documentary about Anonymous, the online hacking community responsible for shutting down the Playstation Network, PayPal, and even the governments of Tunisia and Egypt

This documentary is very timely, beautifully-shot, and informative. If you have a friend or relative who knows nothing about hacking and online communities, this film is actually a great primer. The interviews are also exceptionally well thought-out and -conducted.

I loved We Are Legion a lot. It got the highest rating I've ever given for a review on another site. You can read what I wrote here over at Man, I Love Films. This picture is available to rent or purchase online now, and I strongly suggest you check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!