Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Unscripted Scenes Supercut, Batman's Fears

Well, the title says it all. There's really no need for me to write much more. All I can say is that I suspected maybe half of these movie moments as being ad-libbed. Others, however, I would not have guessed. Some people got the gift of improv and some don't. Click below to see some of the most impressive examples of actors tossing the script out the window with great results.



So is it too soon to do yet another post about Batman? I've had so many over the last few months. I might even need a tag for the guy, but you can always just type "Batman" in the search box on the right. Anyway, the College Humor crew put out a new funny Batman vid. I really liked it, and I think you will, too. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!