Monday, March 18, 2013

Zach G Interviews Oscar Buzz Candidates

[3/23 UPDATE - Hahaha, I wouldn't beat myself up, but I deserve to call myself out for this one: I wrote this some time ago, yet decided not to post it for a long while - I really like a website, and (despite always giving credit, except in this post for some reason) I don't want to disrespect their efforts by posting too much of what I find through them. It's either lame or too lame-ish for me. In the middle of changing apartments, I chose this post because the clip is so funny, and I didn't do a proofread or rewrite. Pardon my derptitude, but it was a tough time. Now, join me in laughing at the blunder:]

So, it's nearly Oscar-time, and I'm very glad that I haven't completely lost touch with the internet over these last few days. See the last half of what I read above, please. I think the best lesson I've learned, tho, comes from Zach Galifianakis, who does a great dead-pan-but-insane interview with Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, and Naomi Watts.

Each of these segments is funny, but I have to think that Waltz's bit takes the cake. The last question from Zach is funny/messed-up, and Waltz's response is just perfect. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!...


And one day later, the second vid in the series was released - Bradley Cooper, Jessica Chastain and Sally Field are among the interviewees:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!