Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Quick Note

Because life is full of unintentional comedy, my year-end post went up earlier today - went up incomplete. I still needed to finish two sections, so I pulled it. But that's not the embarrassing part.

No, the embarrassing part is that I actually did schedule a different post for today, but didn't change the date on the year-end entry. It would've involved two mouse-clicks to convert it to a draft, five to push it back to January.

In any case, I have some good news: the holiday review will go live in the next week or so, and I think you'll love my choice. Also, DJ is posting his own Year-End entry, which will most likely go up right after mine.

Sorry for the snafu! Happy New Year to all of you! I'll see you tomorrow with the first post of 2014!

And don't drink and drive! Take a taxi, or find a closet to sleep/have sex in!

2 comments:

  1. Nikhat, I meant to leave you a message on the 31st, because you're the person who I know is living several hours in the future from me... I had a harsh several days of work, and have only just found time for a breather now.

    Lady t, I also look forward to checking your site and seeing what you've up to these last seven days.

    Happy 2014 to both of you! I hope that it treats each of you better than any year before...

    ReplyDelete

Chime in!