Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Imposters #46: Bad Words Redux

A few weeks ago, I covered the Bad Words poster, which I could possibly concisely describe as an ugly surprise. I don't know who altered this subway ad for the BW promo - or what they used to do it, - but I am so grateful that I happened to notice this Fan-made gem!


The general concept evoked here - spewing, vomiting, what have you - is a perfect match for the premise of Bad Words. It also nicely matches the supremely ugly expression on the character's face.

Better still, the vivid color actually works beautifully with the muted tones of the poster... This really reflects a genius piece of defacement and commentary. I really have to wonder how many times that subway rider saw the graphic before they decided to do this.

Whoever you are, I owe you a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!