Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reviewing with Others, pt. 2: The Fury

A while ago, I asked my friend M Hufstader if she'd like to do synchronized reviews with me. I thought the first work should be a double-feature, and I loved the supernatural pairing of David Cronenberg's Scanners and Brian De Palma's The Fury. My bonus idea was that we would post on each other's sites.

Now, the event kicks off, as the owner of The Smoking Pen and Feed Me A Stray Cat has published my review of The Fury on her site. I'm excited for the 3 other posts to come in this little experiment, and I hope you enjoy them, too. I doubt I'll re-post The Fury here, so go there and read it now - then check out her other entries.

M is smart, cool, and fierce, and I look forward to putting her review up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!