Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reviewing with Others, Pt. 34: Better Than Something: Jay Reatard

Sorry, all. First I had an internet outage, then a brief shopping trip turned into a 2-hour, 3 or 4 mile stroll over much of Midtown Manhattan. I would've changed the time on the post for today, otherwise. Hell, I made a last-minute choice, so I still have to go back outside to watch Save the Date in a local theater...

I'm going to publish my review of Better Than Something: Jay Reatard by 10PM tonight. As with all my off-site indie movie reviews, I will update this space with a link to the post, which will go up at 9:50PM EST at Man, I Love Films.



"It Ain't Gonna Save Me" is a great track and it has a fun video.

I made the deadline I set for myself! I win again! - even if I needed 40 extra minutes to add all the whistles and bells to it... In any case, I'll see you all for one (or possibly two) posts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!