Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bill Murray Golf Amazingness

Yes, I've decided to make Bill Murray appreciation a regular feature on this site. The "Bill Murray" tag will point you to entries that prominently feature him.

But I don't want to rely on movie scenes or talk show interviews, I want to also share scenes from the man's life, moments in which you will see that he's not just great on screen - no, Bill Murray is great in the real world. It's part of the reason why he's so lovable.



I've never played golf, and I've only been to a driving range about a dozen times. Regardless, I enjoy the show he puts on. If you don't love Bill Murray, you may (or may not, but seriously...) have some serious issues to work through. Hopefully, the above clip helped you understand the peace that I, and other Murray fans, know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!