Thursday, February 21, 2013

Honest Trailers: The Notebook, Schedule Update

Let me kick this off by saying that this week will be different - for a while, I've kept to a pretty strict schedule of 4+ weekly posts, with one Fan-made Gem, one review, one Question, and one entry of random intent. However: I was up for 19 hours yesterday (left work at 11), I'm super-busy with other job stuff, and I'm moving out of my apartment in a week.

Normally, this is where a blogger's schedule completely collapses (e.g., "I'll post again soon") but not so at Net-flixation! The only real change is that I can't promise any reviews for the next week or two. I have several nearly ready, and I want them to be good enough, worthy of a read. If I just decided to write really short reviews, that's a stylistic choice, but then my standards would make me want to make the material even better when I'm trying to cover every major aspect of a picture.

As such, you won't find fewer posts here for the next while, but I doubt any of them will be film analysis or synopsis. Those will come sometime in March, quite a few of them, and there will still be plenty of fun to be found on this site.

But you should know me well enough by now to know that the fun never ends when you're here.

This week, then, will feature a second Fan-made Gem: Honest Trailer's take on The Notebook, which they thoughtfully released in time for Valentine's Day. I hope you get a good laugh out of it - I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!