Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Question for the week of Feb 18 - 24: Best Horror Death

You say you enjoy horror movies, so what's your favorite horror film death?
Damn right, I do, but you must understand: I love really good horror films - and ones that are so bad that they're fun. Event Horizon, for example, had the cast and the budget and the fx, but a story written by monkeys used for chemical testing; it brought me no joy - only aggravation.

I won't discuss scary pictures if I've got nothing much to say, and that's part of why I don't cover them here more often. It's tougher still, as I'm intimidated by reviewing some of my all-time favorite films and experiences (e.g., A Nightmare on Elm St., 28 Days Later...). With that in mind, of course, I know my favorite death scene like the back of my hand!

I can't abide being a sheep, but I must admit that I, too, am a Johnny Depp fan:

This is all alternate footage, but it's the best that I could find of poor Glenn's death - just don't confuse what comes after as being in the actual release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!