Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Question for the Week of Feb 4-10: Film Games

What's your favorite film-themed game?
I won't apologize for how brief this entry is - I just think that I've written exactly what I need to express my answer... I owe this one to my coworkers Josh, David, and Melissa. I started laughing the moment I heard the name, even though I didn't know what they were talking about; I just waited for a good pause in the conversation and asked them what "Edward Fortyhands" meant.

Yeah, you tape 40s to both hands and you can't remove them until you've finished. I was in tears before I even thought about the obvious bathroom problems, and/or why people would've come up with this in the first place... It's a horrible, stupid idea, but I love the fact that somebody chose to call it that and it stuck.

And then I fell in love with it all over again because I saw one of the alternate names for this game is "80 Ounces to Freedom" - and any good Sublime reference is already a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!